пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Score Your Short Film











About:

No matter what your video or film may be about, I would love to write some high-quality music for it! Whether it may need only a few seconds of music or non stop through its entirety, I am sure that I will be able to satisfy your film-maker needs. I have become very knowledgable in classical, electronic, jazz, and film-score genres over the years and believe that I can offer what you're looking for! Prices, of course, may vary depending on the amount and complexity of the music needed for the project, so the prices you see are the very MOST I will be requiring. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!!

Reviews


:

Pleasure working with. A big help and collaborator during the entire process. Would definitely use again.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий