суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

Make An Original Orchestral Composition Or A Song Cover











About:

Have a favorite song, opening, melody or anything that you want to hear be played by orchestra?

Do you want to create music fitting to your project? 

You have a music idea and just want it brought to life?



In this gig you give the direction and I give you the ability to make the music you could only imagine real. 



Send me a message for any question or details I will be more than happy to answer!



Your project could be anything.



  • Scenario
  • Short Film
  • Manga/Comic
  • Animation
  • Game
  • Drawing


There is no real boundary in what you want the music to be written for.



The orchestration can be decided by you (with my guidance if you don't have any experience), as well as the length, the feel, the direction of the piece and even propose your own music ideas if you want.



I am using the latest update of Musescore 3 for my composing and when in need also FL Studio 20 along with a MIDI Editor.



You can find samples of my work on these sources:



  • Soundcloud:  https://soundcloud.com/aminorvibe
  • Youtube:        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWnjfgFmqr0IAG-x1QwigIA


You can also find sheets of my music on the official Musescore forums under the alias "aminorvibe1".



I am here to help you create the music you dream of!

Reviews


:

Brilliant work!

:

Awesome! Brilliant work

:

Fantastic composer! Super efficient and really receptive to feedback. I felt like I was in very good hands and the result was outstanding :)

:

Good and fast deliver

:

Good as always !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий