вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

Produce And Arrange Your Music











About:

Why should we work together?



I love the challenge of giving life through music.



I offer a personal treat to each of my projects. Every piece of music I make is made specifically for each and every client I work with. 



I offer a professional music production service in Mexico and we are able to create all kind of pop music production, composition and arrarngements.



I make sure to give the right accent and ambience with the correct music and foleys (Live sounds)

to give life to the project.



I offer:



- Personal treat.

- Full comunication and comprehension with you

- Patience to try to understand your ideas

- Great work relationship



We offer SPECIAL PRICING for returning clients! Please message me as we would love to work with you long term!





You are welcome to use in any commercial situation but acknowledge that we take credit for composition and production.



We can send you a free watermarked demo for 2 reviews, which means you will be happy with the musical direction, style and quality through the process. 



Feel free to send me a message any time you want.

Looking forward to start working together.

Reviews


:

This is the second I have asked for and I am very satisfied. He is listening and the result is what I expected. I highly recommend it .

:

Great Music, 5 Stars!

:

It was good

:

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

:

Amazing producer!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий