пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

Create Background Music For Your Video Game











About:

When making a video game, most designers have an aesthetic, making sure the game feels, plays, and looks right. But, while wrapped up in all this, many pay only a moments notice to one of the most important parts of a game's feel: the music. The right music can make an emotional moment that much more emotional, a tense moment that much more tense, and a power fantasy that much more potent.


Many can't do the music themselves, but royalty-free music or short, 5-minute loops can turn Undertale into Bubsy 3D in the blink of an eye.


That's why I'm offering to do the music for you.


With one of three packages, all with included commercial use, your games will all sound a little bit nicer.

Reviews


:

I really like this soundtrack. It's really relaxing and chill on how it sounds in a techno muisc way. can't wait for more. :)

:

Another great piece of work from this composer. I like the way the soundtrack sounds. And quick response to the communication.

:

I didn't know much about music, but Teksoda was a good communicator and understood what I was trying to say.

:

TekSoda has easily become one of my favorite creators here on Fiverr. Every time they deliver I get giddy with excitement because I know it will be good. The sheer amount of love and quality in their pieces is astounding and always captures what I'm looking for.

:

Bought the gig for another character's theme, this time being a battle one, and as it was last time, it was perfect! Can't wait to get more!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий