суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Game, Film, Or Media











About:

Hey all!



I'm a composer and sound designer. Most of my work is on small indie games. I like to write anything from quirky to electronic, to epic orchestral, so just let me know! I even make 1930's sounding covers of video game music from time to time, so if you want that, it's an option!



Any track I write for you, will be exclusively for your game. I will not sell it elsewhere, or use it on other projects.



I can deliver in whatever format is most convenient. WAV, MP3, OGG. Oh, and stems! If you want them. 


If you want more information, want to discuss pricings, or want to ask me anything, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

I payed for two videogame related tracks from him and I am very happy with the result. Would recommend!.

:

Good communication, quick delivery, and high quality result!

:

Great song with crazy-fast turnaround!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий