четверг, 16 января 2020 г.

Compose Orchestral And Cinematic Scores For You











About:

I compose and score a high end professional soundtrack for your movie, teaser, trailer, advertisements or video games.

The first thing you do is to reach me and provide me with your project's atmosphere and your whole idea. Afterwards I WILL provide you with a nice, jaw dropping soundtrack for your project.

I hope to hear from you and your wonderful project soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice doing business

Seller's Response:

I wish I could get a 5 star review from you mate, but as long as the job is done with your satisfaction, I'm honestly happy.

Seller's Response:

Highly talented. Will use again.

Seller's Response:

Real pleasure it was mate, I'm looking forward to work with you again👊

:

Open and collaborative




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий