среда, 29 января 2020 г.

Compose And Record Metal Guitars For Your Project











About:

I will compose guitar tracks for your metal song. 







Experienced in writing:




  • Groove metal (Sepultura/Fear Factory style)
  • Industrial metal (Rammstein/NIN style)
  • Math metal (Meshuggah/Vildhjarta style)
  • Deathcore (Thy Art Is Murder/Suicide Silence style)


Contact me before buying and we will discuss your project in details.







More of my stuff you can listen here:      




https://soundcloud.com/danny-hoffmann-118861655

Reviews


:

Danny is extremy good profesional guitarist! Im happy that I found him! I look foward to work with him in the future! DEFINITELY RECOMENDED 100%!!!

:

absolutely great work and communication

:

Good and quick work, would definitely recommend!

:

Good work

:

Very talented, good work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий