вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

Make Your Custom Beats For Just 10 Dollars











About:

I'm an Award winning producer who has worked with many Grammy winning artists as a 'ghost' producer for 10+ years. Only and exclusive here on fiverr, I will make your custom beats for just as low as $10! I believe in supporting upcoming talents and taking your music to the level, I know how to get both you and your music up to the top! Lets get to work. 



Please note: I only charge $10 for trap and Hip-Hop beats (Stems not Included); The premium gig comes with all benefits including "Exclusive Rights", "Stem Tracks", "Other genres like RnB and Pop" 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After few misunderstandings, the producer willingly and patiently listened to my requests and understood what I meant 100%. That's not common in here, he is very good and offers good quality products. 10/10 would recommend.

:

He got it down JUST like it should. Would recommend to anyone who wants a great beat producer. Amazing as always

:

Met expectations

:

on point as usual

:

Awesome experience! Thank you for the tip :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий