пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

Music Production And Ghost Production











About:

I will produce music and offer you my Music Production services, including mixing, mastering, editing, composing, sound design and everything.All genres are accepted and welcomed. To mention a few of them like - EDM, Hip Hop, DnB, Rock, Pop, Dubstep and many more. I will be glad to offer you my services. Ready to hit the Billboards ?
This is one of the BEST SELLER. Get your services delivered by one of the best Music Production Services. Order now and I will produce music for you.



I provide Ableton Music Production and Ghost Production, that means if you want the project file then you can freely use it with Ableton Live.



So what you're waiting for ? Let's work on your dream track, it's just one click away.


ORDER NOW !!!


For more information you can message me and get a free consultation.


- BASSMAXX

Reviews


:

Fourth track that Bassmax has remixed for me - great guy in all aspects. Always very willing to accommodate and prompt at communicating. Gives great results. Highly recommend.

:

Fareed did an excellent job on helping put together the trax that I need. I have a lot more work for him in the near future.

:

thank you , Bassmaxx!! another great job on the new set of remixes, very inventive and stylish, real cool!!! I am happy we've met here on Fiverr!!

:

Great guy, third time using, would recommend. Great value and always open with communication.

:

great job on the remix album, nice communication!! very arty person!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий