пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Compose Original Piano Music For Your Project











About:

IMPORTANT:

I created a comprehensive portfolio & help document for all your questions.

You can visit them below




By ordering, you acknowledge that you read the help documentation and provide me with all of the necessary information for your project, thank you!



Portfolio: http://bit.ly/2d0tPhP

Help Documentation: http://bit.ly/2dPAI47



(Copy and paste the link to view)



1+ minute of music = 5$ - Every additional minute is 5$



I will compose original piano music for you, in almost any style or genre for any project such as  background music, original music, music for websites or business presentations, original arrangements for covers,etc.



All the tracks you hear in the video are carefully composed/arranged by myself.

This is a high quality gig: I spend over an hour on each project to ensure top quality.



License/Rights of the work delivered:

Everything you order is royalty-free and you can use it for commercial projects



My turn around time is seven days and depending on my current projects, I will need the full turn around time to deliver this project. Please consider this in case you are working on a time sensitive project, thank you!



If you have any additional questions, feel free to message me.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is by far my favorite gig on fiverr! Mellow is amazing, I never even need modifications. He hits the bulls eye everytime. Im very thankful for him! Thanks again Mellow, until next time.

:

I think the musician is good but it wasn’t quite what I had in mind. He was great at getting a revision back and that would convince me to try this gig out again.

:

Thank you for your honest feedback!

:

This is so amazing! He always does good work.

:

Excellent service as always, big fan of his work and skills!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий