четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Compose A Professional Soundtrack For You Game Or Video











About:

Hello. My name is Boris and I am professional musician from Ukraine. 



What I suggest in this gig?



  • I will create and compose an original, realistic, emotional soundtrack for your video game or film (almost every genre, especially orchestral). 

  • I will arrange your instrumental music using professional Virtual Instruments. I only need you tell me what kind of style you looking for (reference will come in handy).
  • I will provide 24 bits wav files, project file and MIDI with no extra cost.


I work in Cubase with HQ virtual instruments (VSTi) or in Sibelius in which I do music sheet of any complexity.



Feel free to send me a message if you have any additional questions. I am looking forward to working with you!



Please contact me before make order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Talented composer! Recommended! Thanks!

:

Thank you ))

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий