пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

Ghost Produce Techno Or Tech House Or House Music For You











About:

Hi! I'm here to produce techno/tech-house tracks for you (in your name), ones that you can send to promotional channels and labels.



Vocals are optional, but included in price. If you're not satisfied, I give you full refund.



I'll ghost produce a techno track for you that you will love, and your friends will envy you on. You get to keep full rights and therefore legally own the track. That means you can do whatever the heck you want with it - sell it, send to labels, to Youtube channels... anything. It's yours.


Just like in every of my gig, there are unlimited revisions. We're not done until you get track sounding exactly like you want it to sound!


Before ordering, please do reach out to me via message, maybe I can help with choosing the right package for you. I'll get better idea on what kind of stuff you like, want and look for! :)




My price is very reasonable and cheap, having in mind the quality of what I deliver. But still, I'm willing to negotiate with you if you find me pricey!



Satisfaction 100% guaranteed.


That's not it! Order 3 or more tracks in one order and I'll throw in a 25% discount. Contact me so I can create a custom order for you! :))



Warm regards,
badone





Reviews


:

Great guy but it seems like he didnt put that much of an affort into making the track.

:

great music and very responsive

:

good communication, friendly seller and good work!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий