воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Bring Your Midi Files To Life











About:

Tools at my disposal:



- Big library of VST-instruments (ranging from orchestral sound, a huge range of drums and percussions, to world instruments)



- Electric bass guitar



- Various hardware synthesizers both analogue and digital



- A range of electric and acoustic guitars



- Numerous small percussions



- My main DAW Cubase 10 Pro



If you've got any questions, you can direct message me before you order. 

Reviews


:

Once again I’m very happy working with you. You deliver wonderful music and do so in a very positive way. Thank you very much for helping me on my musical journey.

:

Fantastic seller! Friendly, fast response time, and delivered exactly what I needed.

:

fast and easy

:

Great guy very easygoing and professional very easy to work with. We are going to be working together again many more times. I highly recommend working with this great musician he is fantastic!

:

Very nice communication and professional knowledge




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий