понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will compose music for your film or media project

I will compose music for your film or media project












About:

I will compose a soundtrack to make your film/media project come to life; or if you simply wish to have a musical piece written for your own enjoyment, no problem! If you want a musical score to go along with your film, feel free to either:
1.) Submit your project to me so I can write appropriate music that fits your project's theme
or
2.) Get in contact with me so we can discuss your vision of the desired sound that you want for you project.
It's best if I know what I'm composing pieces for so that the musical style will reflect the project's theme and mood (along with what the client wants). If you are not comfortable with sending your project to me so I can write a score to it, that's absolutely fine and I understand (this is something that is helpful, but not required). Simply contact me and give me direction as to what you want in a soundtrack/musical piece, and I'll start composing!

Reviews


billgodfrey:Amazing Truly recommend, will certainly be having more music made from you !

kims_studio:Great, understanding and patient customer; would love to work with again! :)

twodegpartners:This was an awesome experience! Thanks you! Great work and fast turnaround.

kims_studio:Thank you so much for being my first customer!

billgodfrey:Amazing Truly recommend, will certainly be having more music made from you !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий