понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

Produce A Unique Trap Hip Hop Beat Based On Your Needs











About:

Hi! On my own I mostly produce unique beats influenced by different genres, but can also do typical trap beats. I can do a type beat for you or create something from scratch. Just give me your preferences and I'll use them - drums that you prefer (typical trap drums, hats, rims, or maybe jazz ones?), bass (808s or a more gentle one?), main lead sound (just a piano, a flute or maybe strings?) and others.



With me you get

- unique mixed and mastered beat influenced by you

- exclusive rights

- unlimited revisions



I am an 18 years old producer based in Poland. I mostly find myself in trap / rap music, with influences of jazz / soul / indie. 



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий