воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Create An Ultra Realistic Orchestra For You











About:

- Please, contact me before setting the order, so we can discus the details about the arrangement, and for a better time management. -



Hi, I'm a full-time orchestratorarranger and composer currently living in the United Kingdom. I've got experience with real orchestras, sample libraries and musicians from more than 25 countries. I've written music for games, films and many other projects. 



After years of programming experience, I've got knowledge to work with virtual orchestral libraries and make them sound as real as possible, it involves full attention to every detail, and hours and hours performing automations and editing every single note. You can have an incredible orchestral sound, without having to pay high values for a real orchestra.



In this gig I offer:


  • Original Compositions for Video, Films, Games, Weddings, and Spots
  • Orchestral Accompaniment for any song.
  • New Orchestral Arrangements
  • MIDI enhancement


I current use Cubase PRO, so if you also need the project or MIDI file, just let me know. Any questions or custom orders, please send me a message. 



Let's write a new story!

Reviews


:

Amazing, as always!

:

Amazing!!! I will work with him again for sure!

:

Great experience! Extremely talented! Will definitely be utilizing your services again for upcoming projects!

:

Excellent Job!

:

Wonderful job!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий