пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Compose Original Hi Quality Music For Your Film Or Game











About:

Fell free to write me for custom orders!



I will be happy to write professional, catchy music for your project. This offer is relevant not only for movies and video games, but also for podcasts, animation, advertising and other media projects. It can be music of any genre: orchestral, ambient, electronic, sci-fi, thriller, comedy, epic, tension, fantasy, horror, cyberpunk, etc.

I have worked for almost 10 years as a professional in this field, and before that for a few more years as an amateur. I love challenging and therefore interesting projects.

I have many of my own ideas, but also I have a lot of experience working with directors. So I got used to collaborate and hear the director's opinion in order to match his idea of the final product.

Please contact me before you order this gig! 

Yours, NiFFiZ

Reviews


:

Great new talent. I highly recommend.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий