четверг, 16 января 2020 г.

Make Awesome Synthwave Song For You











About:

IMPORTANT !!!


Before contacting or ordering, consider reading this.


1. Respect work that was or will be made.
2.Value work and quality by price. (Quality and effort by price)
3.Read all info provided in particular gig.
4.Dont change your mind (i had problems with people who did that)
5.Dont ask for making new song if current song is made by 50%(for same gig)


If you agree with all 5 steps, then we can have amazing results.
For more info, feel free to contact me.


Welcome to my gig ! 
Are you looking for good synthwave/Retrowave song ? 
For studying,  Workouts etc.
You are in Right Place !
i am providing Unique Ghost Production Services.


Here are my Requirements :


Reference track (if you want me to make it in style of some song)
if you want me to use my creativity instead of using reference track you dont need to send me one.




what you will get ?


1.HQ Mixed and Mastered Wav and Mp3 Files (24 bit/44.1khz wav and 320kbps mp3)
2.Pre-master At -6DB
3.Stems (If you Choose That Option)




Also you can get a contract as a proof of purchase.
Here are some of my Synthwwave Releases : 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4Y8BAS8Ng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0CDFsk2Zbc


Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий