воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Produce An Instrumental Music











About:



Hi  

I am an experienced musician , music producer/ghost producer and composer,in this gig I will Produce for you custom-made instrumentals in the genre you want



Free 30 sec demo : contact me and you can ask for a free demo

i will send you a demo so you can hear how the music will sound like 
!



IMPORTANT : Music making is very complex, so please Contact me before you place an order to make sure we are able to cover all the details of your project. , i am available 24h/7;



You can order if you want : 

  -To sing-along on your favorite song (i will produce an instrumental version of a song close to the original) 

  -Full Production of music track

  -To jam on a backing track with your instrument ,

  -An instrumental music for a youtube video

  -Or an instrumental for your project (game , movie, video ..)

  -A
dd instruments on a track (voice,..)

  -An instrumental song for kids



Here you can find some examples of my work :

https://soundcloud.com/hamzaproductions/sets/fiverr-examples



Feel free to ask about any service related 

















Reviews


:

The work this seller is beyond reproach. I had no idea what I was getting myself though I did gave a clue when listening to his sample. He took delight in asking many question to ensure that he captures the exact sound that I was looking for. I would recommend his work to anyone!

:

The outcome was great

:

Quick delivery, good work.

:

Awesome track. Will definitely work with him again!

:

Trusted and professional will order with him again and again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий