пятница, 30 октября 2020 г.

Produce An Original Orchestral Soundtrack For Your Project











About:

Music should serve the medium it accompanies and make the existing content more effective, not distract from it. Whether it is a short jingle for a podcast ad or a soundtrack for a 12-minute film, I will work hard to provide a soundtrack for your project that enhances it. I have a wide range of experience as a composer, from scoring short films to writing orchestral concert music and everything in between. In composing and producing a soundtrack for you, I will use high quality recordings of real instruments. Check out a full sample of my work here: https://bit.ly/2zyl2RN



Interested? Send me a message, and let's talk about your project and your unique vision! Nothing is off limits here



Here's a step-by-step process of how we can engage in effective collaboration:

  1. Message me to discuss your project and your vision
  2. We will negotiate the fee for the music based on the length you desire and other requirements
  3. I will deliver a 44.1kHz sample rate/24-bit .WAV file of your unique soundtrack by the deadline
  4. Send me any notes you have if you'd like minor changes to be made (optional)
  5. Satisfied with our collaboration? Leave me a review, as I would sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий