пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Compose A Music Piece For You In Any Genre











About:

I've been making music for 4 years in a lot of diffrent genres. I do beats, soundtracks, backing music, sound design etc.

Anything you want really



I will:



  • Compose a music piece according to your preferences. Sound track for a game, backing music for a youtube video, instrumental for a song, rap beats, lo-fi beats etc.
  • Record a real guitar
  • Produce and blend together music tracks
  • Mix and Master the track


I work in a lot of genres such as:



  • Rock, Punk, Hardcore Punk, Metal, Black Metal, Alternative, Indie, Garage Rock, Post Punk
  • Hip-Hop, Trap, Phonk, Lo-fi Hip-Hop, Abstract Hip-Hop
  • Jazz
  • Ambient, Techno, IDM, Vaporwave
  • And more according to your preferences


My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEALCGA9cUnooj9G6WG6P8w?view_as=subscriber











Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий