вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

Create Uplifting Corporate Music For Your Project











About:

Need uplifting & inspiring background music for a project? 

I will compose, record and produce an original and emotive piece music for you. 

Tailored specifically to your needs, the music will progressively get more emotive. Your audience will be drawn in by catchy melodies that will make your message even more memorable.



Examples of work - you can choose one of these!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_I9x4k1FDzelAwzdAEBczA



Why choose me?

I am a full-time music producer that gets to spend every day doing what I love.  Always striving for perfection, I guarantee to make your project memorable.



BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few reference tracks of what you have in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will answer them as best I can.



Is your message inspirational and profound? Now you've found the perfect sound!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work, very satisfying soundtrack

:

Excellent work - he nailed it.

:

Thanks for the review. Let me know when your project is complete as I'd love to use it as part of my portfolio. Ash

:

Very easy to work with.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий