суббота, 19 сентября 2020 г.

Compose Cinematic Music For Any Video Project











About:

I will use Apple's music production, my Kawai CA48 digital piano and 2018 Macbook Air to provide you with cinematic music, perfect for any travel film, youtube video or any project requiring an interesting, relaxing musical accompaniment. Starting by recording a new piano arrangement, I will complete your track with a variety of different instruments and sounds such as strings, drums and other orchestral instruments. For an example of what you will receive, watch the sample video above.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks my friend! Great experience! and very open to revisions :D Kind Regards Ed

:

Thank you! I hope you enjoy your music, I’d be very happy to work together soon!

:

I wanted some bespoke music to go with a video I had made. The seller was very responsive and very quick to deliver. The quality of what the seller produced was excellent and amazing value.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий