вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

Cook Up Thee Most Chilled Lo Fi Or Trap Beat For You











About:

Now listen, one thing I promise you is that you will receive a beat. Will it be any good?...probably not,but get it anyway. I use FL Studio 12, with little to no third party plugins. All beats will be unmixed and unmastered, not really sure what that means but i'm trying not to get your hopes too high here. On the real though, I make fire beats.

Reviews


:

Gave me exactly what I asked for!!!!!! Beatoracle is sooooo good I don't want to tell a single person about his insanely good work. sorry not sorry! Beatoracle is my little secrecy!!!!! Thanks for excellent work, again!

:

I cant believe how quick Beatoracle works. The beat I received is CRAZY GOOD.....I will be a repeat customer FOR SURE!

:

I'm glad i worked with beatoracle because he matched my requirements pretty good.

:

So chill, much Hop. Will be listening non stop.

:

Awesome work as always!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий