понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

Compose Cinematic Music For Your Project Or Movie











About:

I will compose 30 seconds of original music for your project:

Any kind of project and any kind of music genre.



I have been making music for movies, commercials, corporate videos, museums, theatre, street performances, yoga and meditation classes, educational and kindergarten; as well as electronic acts, clubs, rock bands, pop and hip-hop acts.

I have always approached my projects and my music with deep love and dedication. I usually love the things I work on.



Genres in which I do particularly well are, but not limited to: rock, electronica, soundtracks, experimental, classical and baroque, indian and world music, ambient, drum'n'bass, funk, hip-hop, techno.



I mainly play piano and keyboards of all sorts, as well as guitar and bass, some flutes and percussions as well as more esoteric instruments like the Hang.

I'm a production expert and I produce professionally since 1996 when I started working in studios.

I'll be glad to put my service to good use.



It's better if you contact me before ordering :)



some of my sounds: soundcloud.com/davideseveri



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! We intend to work with this musician in the future should we have the need. It turned out how we needed and we're grateful for the expedient work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I’m glad and thankful for the experience.

:

Excellent, took on board everything I was after and made any relevant changes quickly and consistently.

:

Excellent quality and a wonderful musician. Thank you for taking the time to help me. You’ll always have my respect and gratitude. Once again, thank you!

:

You're a great man. Thanks for the good words and I wish you the best music!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий