четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Create Any Song Mashup Or Mix Edit Your Audio Files











About:

Wedding? Dancing class or a Dancing Performance???

And have more than one song or audio files that have to be mixed as a one Audio file? I’m here to create that mix for you. Only just for 5$!



Just send me your files as well as the requested order you want them in and information about the pacing (such as narration or conversational), and I'll work the magic to get it done.

I’ll send you back the MP3 file as soon as I finished the mix.



  • I have years of experience in audio editing and creating mash-ups.
  • I’ve been on a dance crew for a while so I know how soundtrack file must be edited for choreographs.
  • I will keep the highest possible Quality at no extra cost 
  • I am extremely quick to respond to any enquiries about my gig.
  • I'm available at almost any time.



Understand the pricing;

  • 2 – 5 songs/files : 5$
  • 6 – 10 songs/files : 10$
  • 10 - 15 songs/files : 15$
  • (+5$ for each extra 5 songs/files…)

 

(Please provide the songs when you order, orders without songs provided will maybe refused.)

 

I offer UNLIMITED revisions/modifications until mix fits right for your idea – for FREE!

 

Let's get started!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий