понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Be Your Artsy, Experimental, Lofi, Psychedelic Producer











About:

First-time customers get 10% discount!



Experimental/Artsy Reel: https://soundcloud.com/robertrubymusic/sets/robert-ruby-experimental

Full Studio Reel: https://soundcloud.com/robertrubymusic/sets/robert-ruby-studio-reel



I love working on conventional, classic, big-budget music... But I have an artsy streak as well. I love to indulge it by working with some of the weirder sounds and more nuanced artistic statements.



I had a client once who was influenced by low-budget Italian movie soundtracks from the 60s and 70s. They were amazing. I love Tame Impala, Unknown Mortal Orchestra. I love the new wave of bedroom pop artists, and vaporwave, and lofi hiphop beats. I love Quentin Tarantino's soundtracks. I love all the little nooks and crannies of interesting musical expression.



To me, the ultimate challenge is to create something that still sounds relatable and cohesive, using strange combinations of sounds and unusual approaches. Let's create something with vision and style!

Reviews


:

Awesome as usual

:

Wunderbar

:

Love it, love it, love it!!

:

Good work!

:

Superb and always lots of fun with a good few surprises thrown in!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий