вторник, 13 октября 2020 г.

Create A Music Sheet Or Tab For You











About:

PLEASE, CHAT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, THAT WAY YOU'LL GET A BETTER SERVICE.



I can write a music sheet for any song, melody, instrument or voice you need. Complete scores or individual sheets. This gig is perfect for musical beginners or musicians that need scores fast and well done. I guarantee 100% accuracy in my transcriptions.



I can also shoot and edit a tutorial video teaching you how to play your song! We'll go from bar to bar analyzing what's happening and how to play it in your instruments (only available for Guitar, Piano and Ukelele)



Chat me at any time, I'm always available to respond your doubts ;) 

Reviews


:

My project turned out much better than expected. Exceeded expectations. Communication was great. Very friendly. Miguel said it would be complete by a certain time (only a couple of days really) and it was. Miguel captured the exact sound in chord transition and nuance just right. I was very very pleased. He is definitely my go to transcriber now.

:

Perfect!! if you need sheet music of your songs, that's Miguel's work. He always nail it like the original. I promise. Thank you again!

:

.excellent!

:

Never disappointing. All aspects fulfilled to meet or exceed expectations.

:

Once again efficiency over




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий