среда, 29 января 2020 г.

Compose Great, Professional Music For Your Game Or Film











About:

Hey there!


Music can provide a whole new level of emotional connection to your game, film, ad, or any other media. But it needs to be the right piece of music - otherwise it can ruin it!


That's were I come in. With over 80 projects on my portfolio and 6 years of professional music production experience, you can count on me to deliver the best possible soundtrack for your project.


I can compose in a broad range of styles, such as orchestral, rock, electronic, hip hop, indie, pop, or possibly any genre you are looking for. Contact me before ordering to figure out what is the best genre for your project's needs.


What you'll get:
  • 100% original, fully mixed music track, created with some of the best music software available
  • Live guitar performances (if needed)
  • WAV or AIFF file for no extra fee
  • Commercial use, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual and exclusive license: the music will be created exclusively for your project


Check the FAQ or contact me if you have any questions.



Only order once you have a playable demo for your game or the final edit of your video.



1 gig per music track, please!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good material. Amazing!! Thanks!!

:

I bought the gig to create a sting for my game and the result is excellent! Thank you!

:

Thank you!

:

Very nice to work with tschiefer. Thank you so much!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий