воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Write And Record A Metal Track For You











About:

Why should I choose you?



  • We'll discuss what song you want to receive and I'll write, record and mix an instrumental track for you. I use professional studio equipment to produce the best quality music possible and work relatively quick. 
  • We'll discuss the mood, structure, speed etc. and I'll compose according to your demands
  • The music produced for you is yours to use however you wish
  • I always produce Guitar Pro 5 tabulature file (sheet paper), but it will only include guitar, bass and drum parts. I can produce any synth/orchestral and drum parts in MIDI format for no additional costs
  • All songs come premixed, but not fully mastered, unless required (no additional cost)
  • Stem tracks can be provided in both DI and edited format
  • I prefer not making songs longer than 5 minutes, but I won't charge extra if you decide you want to repeat a chorus for example if it ends up exceeding aforementioned time


Find more of my casual samples and a fraction of professional work here:

https://soundcloud.com/digitalevilstudio

Reviews


:

Crazy fast. This guy should be at the top of your list.

:

Heavy. Fast. Awesome.

:

Very happy with the performance and super delivery time. Definitely will work with him again.

:

Previously unknown, Very satisfied with the Metal-vocals.

:

I cannot discribe in words how professional an amazing this man is. a VERY skilled musician and he works so fast. it just blew my mind and helped my project a lot. Thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий