понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Help You To Make A Whole Trap, Hip Hop Or Rap Project











About:

EP



  • 5 - 7 songs
  • HQ Wav & MP3 files
  • you can sell unlimited copies (Spotify, Apple Music, Soundcloud, Ytb, CDs..)




Mixtape



  • 10 - 15 songs
  • HQ Wav & MP3 files
  • you can sell unlimited copies (Spotify, Apple Music, Ytb, CDs..)


Album



  • 10 - 15 songs
  • HQ Wav & MP3 files
  • you can sell unlimited copies (Spotify, Apple Music, Ytb, CDs..)


You can choose beats from my beat pack (which I send to you if you’re interested), or I can make custom beats for you, or you can use your own beats (which u made by yourself or buy from another producer).

WARNING: FOR MIXTAPE LEASE BEATS ONLY!!
(You can use Leases you bought from another producer (MP3 only!) or you can use my beats (HQ WAV Trackout Lease), from my beat pack or custom beat from me, which will be still fro sale.)
Then you’ll send your recorded vocals to me, together with beat stems in Zip file.
I will make mix of those vocals, mix of the beat and arrange the whole song.
If everything’s ok, I’ll make final master of the song. 
In the end I’ll send you whole project (all songs in HQ WAV and MP3 files) in Zip file, which is ready to upload on Spotify, Apple Music, Ytb etc. and ready for sale.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.






Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий