пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Be Your Music Composer, Producer And Mastering Engineer











About:

Do you need an incredible music production?



I will create a fantastic music track for your needs. Whether it's for



  • Original Compositions to record those perfect vocals
  • Instrumentals
  • Karaoke covers
  • Remakes
  • Background/ Theme music
  • Video, Film and TV music score 




I've spent nearly ten years with music. Writing, Producing, Mixing/Mastering - the whole process. 
I can produce anything you want in your mind. Any Genre, Any Style.


I can provide you with a professional, unique track. 
I will mix and master your track at premium quality.



my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ruwan-basnayake



CONTACT ME ANYTIME.....!!



I'm excited about working with you!


Reviews


:

Amazing musician and worker - cannot recommend enough!!!

:

Fantstic job! Exactly what I wanted!

:

thank you for this!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий