пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Mixing, Mastering, Producing Beats, Trailers Score











About:

I am a multi instrumentalist, music producer, mixing and mastering engineer.

I compose for: commercials, promos, presentations, web content, trailers, films, games, pop and rap backing tracks, etc.



Check out my demo on sound cloud

https://soundcloud.com/viacheslav-degtar



I will produce and master your track at studio quality. Ready for use in any professional venue.



You can use my soundtracks for commercials, youtube videos, promos, presentations, web content, trailers, pop and rap backing tracks.



I can also mix your tracks (albums)

add SFX to your video



Everything is discussed!



Reviews


:

It was a pleasant and outstanding experience! Job delivered ahead of time.

:

really good and fast.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий