пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Produce Punchy Afrobeats Afrosynth Instrumentals In 24 Hours











About:

Afrobeats and Afrosynth Music that go hard in the club.



I have worked for numerous African Artists. In the process i have learnt the percussive styles and I have fused it with pop ideas to create the Afrosynth or Afrosynth pop. 



If you want that Afrobeat sound made with top rated drum sounds and undiluted Afro rhythms, i'm sure  you are in the right place. Hit me up and less do something asap.



Examples: wizkid, maleek berry, NSG, Davido, Tekno miles, R2bees, Drake 



 All sounds are well mixed and mastered and ready for your next hit project. 

 Feel free to ask any questions, and keep the orders coming.



 I do other genres as well so you can ask me for any custom sound design. I also make exclusive Album deals,  reach out and let's work

Jummykio

Reviews


:

I was able to receive a great , punchy Afrobeat Instrumental that was great value for money.Will definitely also work with her Autotune your Vocals Gig in the future.

:

As always, great producer and quick work turnaround. Will definitely recommend fir anything beat production or music in general

:

Great as always.

:

We will keep working together hopefully we will produce a hit song 🤫🤫🤫🤫

:

Great producer, I like working with this producer very much, everything is exactly as I explained, and without complications or complain




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий