четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Compose Piano Music For You











About:

--Please contact me before ordering for any questions and better understanding between us.

I like to be 100% sure of what you want before starting.--



My main genres are: Instrumental piano, classical, indie rock and pop and alternative.

We can discuss on different genres and I can send you a brief example of how I would work upon it for free, and then we can start working.



I am passionate about music, piano and composing, so, everything I would make for you is made with real attention and love for music.



Please feel free to give credits of my music when published.

Best of regards my friends



Ray

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is extremely talented and will give you more than you can hope for. He does everything to make your work fit your desired results. The attention to detail is what sets this seller above all the rest. I highly recommend using him and I will be using his services again.

Seller's Response:

Oh that means a lot mate, thank you so much for your trust. Best of regards Ray

Seller's Response:

The seller was extremely kind and very good to work with. They delivered very fast, much faster than I expected. It wasn't 100% what I wanted but I still really like it and am definetly happy with it. would definetly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks my friend, i'll keep working to improve!

Seller's Response:

This man is not only TALENTED but he works fast.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий