среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Background Music Or Any Instrumental











About:

Are you an artist or media professional? Order your high quality custom instrumental now and let me base your next project's success with a great music! I'm at home in bunch of different musical genres and always open to try myself out in new ones, so feel free to ask me to create any kind of music! 



*I recommend you to contact me always before ordering.



*Copyright always must be bought before any commercial or business related use.



Genres:



- Hip-Hop & Rap

(Any style of present days stars from Travis Scott, Drake, Migos etc... to Nicki Minaj, Future and more, and any classic sub-genres like Underground, Old-School, New-School, Dirty South, g-Funk, 90's BoomBap, East-Coast, West-Coast etc...)



- Dance / Electronica

(EDM, Trap, Future Bass, Dub Step, House, Minimal, Downtempo, Trip-hop, IDM, Chill Out, etc...)



- Pop



- Ambient | Atmospheric | Cinematic



- Custom Production Music



- R&B | NeoSoul | Dancehall




**Take a look on my other gigs for more genres like Classical / Neoclassical or any symphonic music.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job, despite my lack of communication. Delivered quality work.

:

I actually did a favor with delivering this order instead of cancelling... There are terms, rules and fix rates, well written and easy to understand. Also communication is free to use. Ignoring any of these is inexplicable... I don't recommend buyers like this. Next time immediate rejection!

:

Good work! Great comunication!

:

Excellent job

:

Always Excellent Services !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий