пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Create Beautiful Meditation, Yoga, Mental Health Music











About:

Hi! Want to have special ambient music for meditation, yoga, spa, YouTube or any other purposes? And don't want to use the standard music everybody is using? Let me make personalized ambient music for you!



I'll make beautiful ambient music in my profossional music studio in The Netherlands. I'll put all your wishes in the tracks and create a beautiful soundscape for you. You can use them for anything you like. Movies, Meditation, Yoga, Classes, YouTube videos, Television Shows etc.
You'll have all the rights.



If you struggle with depression, anxiety, sleeping problems or other. Please let me know. I'll use frequencies in the track that will help for health problems. It really helped me when I was struggling with anxiety a few years ago. Hopefully I can help you with my music!



Check out my samples or the 5 standard ambient tracks on my gigs!



Hope to work with you and create the soundscape you've been hearing in your dreams.


Greetings,


Kaymon



Reviews


:

Extremely fast delivered. Kaymon really knows what he's doing and the music and beyond beautiful. You can really hear it's a professional and better then any other I found on Fiverr. 5/5 best producer there is on Fiverr !

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий