понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Create Exactly The Music You Need











About:

** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING **



I think that the best option, is having a professional composer at your service, to compose the right music for you;



I've been composing music for around 8 year. I started with my primary instrument that is acoustic and electric guitar both in fingerstyle. I have a background in scoring (check out the italian shortfilm "La Porta Nel Bosco"), epic/orchestral/trailer music, rock/progressive/blues.



For your project:



  • I provide Original and Unic instrumental or/and singed music of any kind, just let me know what kind of project it is and what sort of tone or mood you want the music to convey and i'll think of everything ;).


  • whether it's cinematic, corporate, pop, electronic, cartoons, hip hop, Edm, folk, etc.. I will stick to your project until you are 100% satisfied !





Though the buyer can use my compositions for their project or for anything else, the music i write, including all melodies, harmonies, etc.., is still my intellectual property and i have the right to use it in any way, such as releasing it on iTunes/Spotify ecc.. or including it in an album/CD.



Thank you for your consideration and i look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just perfect, no other words to describe you're work. Will definitely be working with you again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you bonscott, it was really fun and a pleasure working with you 👍🏻

Seller's Response:

So easy Proffesional and fast. Will definitely work with again 🤩

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🙏🏻

Seller's Response:

Nummer one hit respect




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий