среда, 22 января 2020 г.

Make Music Of Any Style For Your Project











About:

I will write an instrumental composition for your project.



I use high quality music samples and real instruments.



I'm able to compose and produce all kind of music. Very flexible for music styles and ideas.



My packages:



Basic



  • Up to 30 seconds composition
  • High quality file (wav)
  • Up to 3 instruments


Standard



  • Up to 60 seconds composition
  • High quality file (wav)
  • Up to 6 instruments
  • Commercial use and license



PREMIUM



  • Up to 3 minutes composition
  • High quality file (wav)
  • Unlimited instruments
  • Commercial use and license
  • Separated tracks (STEMS)
  • The music can be composed for a video (for example for a trailer or action scene)
  • I can include cuts of the music and edits, which can be used in different situations




If you are not sure of what do you need exactly don'´t worry. I will advise you. I have a big experience as freelance music composer. 



For really specific petitions please send me a message first. Please include some ideas or musical references and your budget for the project.



We can always reach agreement

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was really cool and delivered a quality product

Seller's Response:

Fantastic sounds! Thanks so much for your help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

:

I have worked with Dmitry before and know he produces amazing content. He delivered exactly what I wanted. Would (and will) recommend to others and will buy from again.

:

Thank you very much!! I´m always open to any project with you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий