вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

Make Music For Video Games Or Animations











About:

I will make music for your video game or animation. My specialites are video game soundtracks, but I can make music for short films/animations as well. I work in FL Studio, mainly with synthesizers and classical instruments, especially piano and orchestra. Whatever sound you want in your game, I can make the perfect track for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic musician! She worked with a style I asked for to give me exactly what I was looking for. I will be using her again!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job. A talented composer!

:

Excellent work again, I'll keep coming for more. Thanks again

:

Thank you!

:

This was the music with the piano section like i wanted it. Thank you :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий