воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Produce A Hip Hop Instrumental For You











About:

I'll produce a rap instrumental in any style you like. You don't have to mention me anywhere, I want the money and that's it.



I'm an experienced FL user, with knowledge of plugins such as Massive, Maximus etc. Let's just say that I've been working in this field of producing instrumentals for over 5 years. I've made several beats for various underground rappers in Poland. I'll make the beat for you and master it to make its quality higher.



I know how to produce music stylized to fit such genres:

-Oldschool hip-hop

-Modern "trueschool" HH

-Cloud rap

-Crunk

-Trap music

-Dubstep/electronica

-UK Grime



Just take a listen to some of the examples I've uploaded. And make your decision.



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий