среда, 22 января 2020 г.

Create Your Electronic, Reggae, Hip Hop Music











About:

Hi, I'm Justin and I'll create great music for your online video, TV or radio commercial that will set you apart from the crowd.



I provide original music for your TV or radio ad or your online promo or marketing video.  This music may also be used for any other purposes you require.



These are generally 15 seconds, 30 seconds, or 60 second instrumentals.  Just let me know if you need a custom song length.  The music I provide is intended to deliver the desired tone to the listener within seconds.  I will make some compelling music based on the direction you'd like to take.  Sending links to reference songs allows me to get a clear understanding of the sound you are looking for.



If you'd also like mixing and mastering, it will be an additional fee.  This gives your music the kick it needs to sound great all over.



I tend to create Hip Hop and Electronic music and I am also experienced in Reggae and Funk styles.  Essentially, anything with a moving groove.  However, I am not limited to these genres.



The basic gig will get you:

  • up to 15 seconds of music, so check my extras if you need a longer file.


MIDI files and separated audio files available.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий