четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Compose An Orchestra For Your Metal Song











About:

I will create a fully fledged virtual orchestra for your metal song.



It can be small parts of a song, the full song, parts where you want it to only be an orchestra or anything you want. But most importantly, all work will be done in a consensus where we have a continuous dialogue and fully understand each other and what the gig will mean to you.



The workflow is: 
1. Before you order, you contact me to discuss what your needs are, what you want me to do and afterwards we find an agreement.

2. You place the order and send me all the files from your recordings. 
3. I begin the creative process and then I start to record the orchestra. 

4. When I'm finished, I'll send you what I've recorded and how it sounds together with the rest of your song. If there is something you're not pleased with then this is where I will revise the song. Then we repeat this process until you are fully pleased.

5. Finally I'll send you all the recordings as WAW.files and project is finished. 



You can always contact me for any questions or suggestions that you might have. 




Reviews


:

Great guy. Would hire again

:

great guy. solid respond speed. would work again.

:

Great communicator. Understood what I needed and was very fast at responding. will work with Liam again. Good work!!

:

Very good seller!!! Great composer that knows what he's doing. Can't recommend enough! Will be back

:

Great seller that delivers high quality work and fast delivery! If you need orchestration for a metal song, Liam is your man. Highly recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий