пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Compose Games Or Apps Music For You











About:

Need a musical track for a video game? Apps?

Something unique that will fit your needs exactly, easily and quickly?
You came to the right place!



My name is Netanel Abbou and I will be happy to help you stop searching for the music you need.



All you have to do is send me a message and explain to me in a few words what exactly do you need?
I will prepare an original musical track for you according to your requirements and needs.
It is very important to me that the work I do will meet all the expectations of my clients and therefore you can be sure that you will receive 100% of professionalism and integrity.


This package includes:


1. Master Audio MP3 + WAV Files (Or however audio format you prefer for your software)
2. Any instrumentation of your choosing
3. Fast Delivery



If none of the packages meet your needs, you are welcome to send me a message and I will be happy to offer you a special package for you!



BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance. 



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий