среда, 22 января 2020 г.

Ghost Produce Any Genre Of Music For You











About:

I can create rock, pop, funk, electronic, classical, jazz and many other genres.



Just message me detailing the mood/style you need for your art piece.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It‘s not ghost production. I ordered a specific genre and got a totally different one. No service, just money waste. And the provider is not even ready to find compromises.

:

Hi Laraliqueur, I would like to extend to you my most sincere apologies regarding the recent issue with your order. The track you asked for was made in high quality as i normally deliver to my customers with a right to a revision, unfortunatly there was a difference in taste. I would highly recommend to be more specific in your next purchases and would appreciate to discuss this further with you. Thank you and have a great day!

:

Will definitely by from again.

:

really great

:

Great job!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий