суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

Write And Produce You Amazing Music For All Your Projects











About:

Drop me a line and let me know what you are looking for! Let's make your music awesome!



My name is Rémon Beeftink and I am a qualified and graduated (Bachelor of Music) songwriter, musician and audio engineer. 



Choosing the right music is one of the most essential parts of your project. It's not only about genre and style, but even more about giving your customers goosebumps. High quality writing, awesome arrangement and top productions will give you the best results, which will give you a head start and puts your work a cut above the rest. I'll give you a quality product to match your project. 



I use an iMac, Logic Pro X, EastWest instruments, Arturia and many other 3rd party plugins. This will give you a studio quality production.



Check out the packages, or drop me a line so that we can discuss all of the options.  



As music and arts are subjective fields, it is my policy to offer small revision requests, not complete order overhauls, unless of course I made an "objective" error, which I will of of course fix for you.

Reviews


:

you are the best.

:

Impressive

:

Great result!

:

Very happy with the result!

:

It's Remon. Always really good work.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий