суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

Play Any Song For Fingerstyle Or Classical Guitar N Tabs











About:

I will arrange any song you'll send me for fingerstyle or classical Guitar. I can record and edit professionally and also provide tabs or a short video lesson if wanted. I'm open for extra wishes. I'm really just using fiverr to challenge myself make you happy :)

I can also compose an original and can try to implement any special requests or ideas that you might have.

I can also deconstruct difficult fingerstyle songs or arrangements that you may want to learn from videos or audio files. But of course the worse the Video/audio quality the less I can do 

.

Reviews


:

He is a good guitarist and producer.

:

Amazing guitarist! Thank you so much!

:

Great ear! just want I wanted.

:

i really enjoyed it

:

Good job again... highly recommended




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий