пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Record Original Song, Theme, Backing Track, Melody For You











About:

Based on the package of your choice, I will take care of your project individually.

The time of production is estimated and in most cases your order will be done quicker.



I would love to make the best track you need!

In this gig I am mainly focused on producing any track of your choice, including original



It may be one from following:

- Original music for yourself

- Backing track of your

- Themes from your favorite games, movies etc

- Intro/Outro for your YT channel

Cover of your favourite songs/bands



I can also re-write songs in different music style, key, tempo etc



...any concept of yours will be realized with you!



Remember to tell about your needs. 

The more informations you attach, the better effect we can achieve together!



Things like below are helpful:

The Style (metal? djent? J-rock? ballad? etc)

The Tempo (in BPM or just say "slow/normal/fast/ultrafast")

The Key (if you don't know, it's ok!)

The Emotion (happy? sad? aggressive? relaxing? etc)

Examples such as: similar tracks, bands or melodies



Please tell me about your ideas, suggestions and plans!

Reviews


:

He did a great. He made me exactly what I wanted.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий