суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

Teach You Music Theory











About:

I have a history in composition and have studied classical music theory under the Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) and can teach you anything from basic music theory to more advanced concepts like counterpoint, modultation and some jazz concepts.



I can teach you about:



  • Scales and Chords
  • Time Signatures and Tempo
  • Harmony Writing
  • Melody Crafting
  • Modulation
  • Form
  • Orchestration, Instrumentation and Arrangement
  • History
  • Sight Reading and Solfege


Ask a few questions, come on for an hour long Skype lesson or cut it to 30 minutes if you have a busy schedule, no matter what I can guarantee you'll get something out of your time with me.

Reviews


:

Excellent! Just what I asked for.

:

Excellent work, just what I was after!

:

Excellent! Would recommend to anyone!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий