воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Produce Custom Trap Hiphop Beat











About:

Hello!


I am a professional hip-hop music producer. I make Trap and Hip-Hop and Rnb beats. I've been making music for many many years and have worked with a lot of artists, so if you need a beat or more contact me, and let's create some art!


I will make an exclusive hip hop/trap beat just for you (if you chose this option of course).


it will include commercial rights so you can sell it or use it as you like across all and any platform you want (if you chose the same option).



YOU WILL HAVE:

  • MP3, WAV & TRACKOUTS, FL STUDIO PROJECT

  • Mixed & Mastered Instrumental


Contact me with any questions.

Believe me, We are going to make great music together.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

There was problems with order, but seller resolve them. Good communication and responsibility. Nice seller, maybe will make order in future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

If you need a beat definitely holla this guy! I've got alot of work to do with this producer, I gave him an example of what I wanted and he definitely delivered! 5 stars all the way!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Very happy with the finished product just what I was looking for. Look forward to ordering again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий